How to Register
Registering for a DIY Public/Open Workshop or a Private Workshop
Bring your friends, pull up a stool, and let's get creative!
Choose one of our unique designs from our gallery and you'll customize it yourself in our design studio.
Each of our design stations/tables has all of the tools and supplies needed to make your creation as unique as you are.
Each person must pre-register and choose their own project.
- Select one of our designs from our design gallery noting the item #.
- Next, find the Public/Open Workshop or Private Event on our Workshop Calendar
- In the drop down box on the right, select the design you wish to create during the workshop you have chosen.
- Select the number of people/spaces you are registering for that item, then answer the questions regarding personalization (if applicable).
If there is no personalization, enter N/A.
- If you are ready to reserve your space(s), click ADD TO CART and then CHECKOUT.
We are a BYOB DIY studio.
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and drinks of your choice.
Paper products are not provided.
*If you would like to sit at the same table as one of your friends, please put their name(s) in the comments section and we will do our best to accommodate.